Account Manager (Staffing)
Vital Tech Solutions
- Milwaukee, WI, United States
Job Title: IT Account Manager
Location: Remote / Wisconsin
The Account Manager partners with our IT Sourcing and Recruiting team to deliver exceptional technology staff augmentation service with the best IT experts in the market.
- Create and execute sales strategies to gain intelligence, develop relationships and grow business with new clients.
- Provide exceptional client experience and services based on deep understanding of client needs and creative solutions.
- Generate sales leads, call prospective clients, and set meetings to build relationships and identify opportunities to add value and develop a longer-term partnership.
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide create solutions and talent planning.
- Prepare and deliver creative and innovative proposals to prospects and clients to address their business and technology needs.
- Partner and collaborate with the Vital Tech Solutions sourcing and recruiting team to provide best tech talent to our clients, based on the scope of the defined solution.
- Prepares and submits reports as required.
IT Account Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience (professional experience in solution selling, technical recruiting, marketing, or customer service)
- 5+ years’ successful experience (exceeding quota) in a quota carrying sales role, selling into new accounts.
- Proven sales experience in Information Technology Staff Augmentation and IT Project work in insurance, manufacturing, health care, retail, government sector’s
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Great relationship-builder with strong listening skills and ability to develop long-term partnerships.
- Creative and strategic thinker with solutioning mindset.
- Goal-driven/achievement-oriented Team player/collaborator Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Strong negotiation and networking experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Hours – Available during normal business hours and after hours as needed.
- Remote – Position is based in main office, but occasional remote work may be approved.
Monday, July 19, 2021