Vital Tech Solutions - IT Recruiter
Vital Tech Solutions
- Milwaukee, WI
Job Description – Information Technology Recruiter
Location: Remote / Wisconsin
We are a team that supports one another, has professional backgrounds in the IT Staffing and IT Consulting industry and we provide the tools and support for you to be successful. The consulting recruiting industry is an ever-changing face paced environment and rewards those with integrity, strong work ethic, and a competitive spirit.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staff augmentations needs.
- Develop job descriptions and job postings to entice and attract the most talented professionals.
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, or employee referrals.
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications, and refer them to account managers, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training, and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Enter all candidate information into the applicant tracking system.
- Maintain contact with applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.
- Work closely with the recruiting team, sales and leadership to meet customer needs.
- Preferred 24 placements/annually (2/month average).
Job Skills & Qualifications
- A professional IT recruiter position will require a minimum of 2 years of experience in information technology recruiting to successfully find, assess, and hire the right IT candidates for business and represent those same IT professionals in their job search
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, job boards, and social media
- Basic knowledge of information technology terminology
- Previous work experience in recruiting, research, operations, customer service, information technology, or administration
Friday, July 2, 2021