SAP S4 HANA, Order to Cash
Vital Tech Solutions
- Plymouth, MI
Position: SAP S4 HANA – Order to Cash
Location: Plymouth, MI / Hybrid
The SAP S4 HANA OTC Consultant / Business Analyst will support and facilitate smooth transition from CMS ERP system to SAP S4 HANA 2020. This role will work closely with Customer Service, logistics, Finance A/R, EDI, project and IT team, Understand the project requirements, educate the users on the SAP S4 HANA processes, review and understand the solution proposed by the project team, participate in all the discussions, facilitate decision making, support data conversion, participate in testing, training, coordinate with project team to address issues and defects. Bring in Implementation experience in deploying OTC functionalities across multiple sales channels, covering Master data, Order Processing, Pricing, FSCM (Credit Management) & Tax integration, Availability Check, Delivery & Transportation management, Billing, EDI interface and reporting.
- 8+ years of Experience as SAP OTC consultant closely working with business users.
- 2 full life cycle implementation experience with hands-on functional configuration and design experience.
- SAP S4 HANA experience is a must.
- Expertise in end-to-end OTC processes including Master Data, Order Processing, Scheduling Agreements, Pricing, FSCM (Credit Management) & Tax integration, Availability Check, Delivery, Shipments, Billing, EDI interface and reporting.
- Expertise in configuring Drop Ship Sales & Intercompany Sales.
- Expertise in interface design for customer communications via EDI in OTC processes including setting up Partner profile, EDI Master Data and IDOC Message types.
- Experience in creating requirement specifications based on architecture/design/detailing of Business Processes.
- Working experience in Inventory management, master data governance, interface design and supply chain finance related end to end processes design.
- Good analytical and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications.
- Experience in Automotive Industry and operational knowledge of OEM processes is a plus.
- Must be able to perform configuration, data loads, testing and conducting walkthroughs independently.
- 8-10 years of experience as an SAP OTC consultant
- Extensive work experience in manufacturing, distribution, warehouse and order processing software and hardware.
- Thorough understanding of the entire business lifecycle, including Sales, Marketing, Order Entry, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Distribution.
- Experience and proven ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with internal and external business customers, IT stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- An energetic, hands-on, enthusiastic, results-oriented leader, capable of adding significant value to the existing team. Prior hands-on SAP OTC experience of working with SAP, S/4 HANA, is a MUST.
- Experience in process definition and control definitions based on industry best practices.
- Exposure to Agile/ waterfall project implementation methods and tools SAP ACTIVATE.
Thursday, April 28, 2022