Vital Tech Solutions
- Winona, MN
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Winona, MN / Hybrid – candidates must reside in Minnesota
U.S. Citizenship is required for this role.
This positions will be responsible for product quality, quality documentation, as well as customer interface during pre-production through end of program .
- Monitoring of scrap and scrap reduction action plans for their area of responsibility.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints through internal and external systems.
- Responsible for TWI, rework methods.
- Support new program launch activities, and participate in design process reviews
- Develop incoming inspection requirements for all components in there are of responsibility
- An active member of the APQP team in development of necessary documents
- Shares correct information to SQE’s for supplier related issues.
- Assists in training inspectors, production operators as required.
Required Knowledge and Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, or relevant experience
- 2 years automotive quality experience
- Automotive and or tier one experience preferred
- Customer experience with Covisint, Stellantis, Toyota or Honda, preferred
- APQP, PPAP, 8D, GR&R practical experience
- Minitab Statistical software
- Must be able to interpret and understand drawings, GD&T, and tolerances.
Friday, August 12, 2022