Vital Tech Solutions
- Auburn Hills, MI
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Our client specializes in design and implementation of solutions for a variety of manufacturing processes within automotive manufacturing and food processing
Responsibilities will include:
- Field support to perform baseline data collection, coordination during construction activities and start-up of systems.
- Design solutions, select equipment.
- Generate system specifications, drawings and construction documents.
- Field support for troubleshooting of problems.
- An organized approach to problem solving and root cause analysis with attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with experience in the Manufacturing or Processing industries
- 3+ years of experience in Mechanical Design and Mechanical Project Engineering
- Experience working in a “Manufacturing and Plants environments” collaborating with Industrial Engineers, Systems Engineers, and Skilled Trade Professionals, would be helpful
- Technical production skills as necessary to produce design and construction documents.
- Self-motivated and confident individual.
- Excellent communications skills and a strong work ethic.
- Able to work in team environment with sensitivity to schedule.
- Ability to interact professionally with team members, customers and contractors.
Vital Tech Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Friday, October 28, 2022