Field Sales/Marketing Roles (For Portfolio Companies)
- ., ., United States
We are looking for high-performing field sales and marketing professionals for our portfolio companies. Successful candidates will be pivotal for portfolio companies by working with key accounts in their assigned territory to achieve sales and merchandising objectives.
While specific roles may not be available immediately, candidates will be considered for future roles through this job posting.
Roles will also be available in various locations across the US.
Primary job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Manage current and new opportunities through the sales cycle: prospecting, qualifying, closing and following up on new products & service implementations.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the assigned territory.
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution, shelving, and merchandising in assigned stores.
- Educate account sales representatives on proper and effective merchandising:
- Report on growth, expansion, or closing of doors in assigned territory.
- Open new accounts within geography and in new regions with sales tools, product education, samples and coupons.
- Accept responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Proven success in sales call strategies and broker product training.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must.
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business.
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers.
- Must be willing to travel within key territory
Monday, December 4, 2017