Quality Control Inspectors
- Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for General labour - Quality control inspector for an Aerospace Inspection company in Cambridge
With Immediate start requirements upon completion of required CGP application and criminal records check.
To carry out quality inspection processes of machined aerospace components - rework (deburr) as required to meet tolerances.
The work environment:
This is a fast paced machining environment, working to high tolerances. You will be working with first class manufacturing facilities and practices in a well organized structured working environment.
- Must be Reliable, Punctual, Energetic
- Must have previous quality inspection experience
The Quality Inspector will have as many of the below in order to strengthen application:
- Able to read and interpret simple to complex blueprints
- Good hand/eye co-ordination required and attention to details
- Use of various measuring tools, power tools
- Use of Verniers and Calipers, micrometers
- Any other duties as assigned by the QA Supervisor/Manager.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Strong Organizational, problem solving skills, Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Efficiency testing is required for all candidates being considered
- CNC machining experience an asset
- Must be able to pass a government background security screening, police records check required
- Students may be considered provided their studies don't interfere with the shift schedule.
- Previous quality inspection experience
- Able to read & interpret blueprints & schematics
- Must be able to pass a CGP application (Controlled Goods Program)
- Candidates must provide their own CSA approved safety shoes & untinted safety glasses
Shift/Days/Duration of Assignment: Ongoing
Day Shift 7:00 am -7:00 pm - Continental shifts
Continental shifts, for the time being 7am-7pm and 7pm to 7am.
**All resumes MUST contain your direct contact information, email and phone number.**
If this describes you, we would love to hear from you.
We thank all who apply however only those candidates we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
Tuesday, October 15, 2019