Steel Plant Handler
- Acton, ON, Canada
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN the galvanizing process and material handling of steel throughout various stages.
- Responsible for handling and/or cleaning material.
- Hanging steel utilizing overhead cranes, use of jigs and racks.
- Use of grinders, files and brushes
- Inspection of steel for quality control prior to delivery.
- Fri-Sun Non Rotating Days 7am-7pm
- Fri-Sun Non Rotating Nights 7pm-7am
- Overtime Available
- Paid benefits
- Growth and advancement
- Work boot allowance and team wear
- Employee Appreciation events
Sunday, September 8, 2019