Help Desk Technician
- Los Angeles, CA
Whizport’s mission is to give the IT professionals the power to build dream careers and work with innovative companies where they can make a real difference. We specialize in matching IT professionals offering contract, contingent and retained search capabilities working in the strictest confidence.
We are looking to connect with a smart Help Desk Technician who has something valuable to bring to the table homing in on your true technical skills.
What you will do:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically.
- Escalate tickets to tier 2 and tier 3 support technicians as needed.
- Understanding of networking services such as DNS, DHCP, and ability to troubleshoot basic connectivity problems.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Guiding clients through steps to resolve issues and training users to address common issues.
- Resolving minor technology problems, monitoring activities, and maintaining documentation.
- Supporting common enterprise software solutions like Microsoft Office.
- Supporting basic IT issues such as password resets, peripheral configurations, desktop/laptop/iPad/iPhone configurations, software installations and hardware repair
- Provisioning new hardware for new and existing users, including reimaging computers and installing software.
- Assist with various other administrative duties, as necessary.
- 1-3 years providing IT support to end-users.
- Experience with administration of Office 365 and Office product suite.
- Experience with administration of Active Directory, implementing and troubleshooting Group Policy, and AD topologies.
- Must be tech savvy with a working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Understanding of VoIP technologies, administration, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of SaaS based products, and management of customer licenses.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Resourceful, and able to take initiative in a dynamic environment.
- Currently, hold or be willing and able to obtain the following certifications within the designated timeframe after onboarding:
- ITIL Foundation
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Security+
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- A fun, passionate, and collaborative workplace.
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- Bonus checks.
If this is your background, and you’re open to having a conversation about your background, skills, and career goals – submit your resume, and let’s talk.
Whizport is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
78,000 - 90,000