- Harrisburg, PA, United States
Whizport’s mission is to give IT professionals the power to build dream careers and work with innovative companies where they can make a real difference. We specialize in matching IT professionals offering contract, contingent, and retained search capabilities working in the strictest confidence.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for developing, improving, troubleshooting, and maintaining web-based applications built on.NET frameworks.
The successful technical lead will have a track record of delivering complex projects, be solution-oriented, adaptable to changing environments, and capable of achieving success with minimal defined requirements.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing, developing, and documenting .NET-based web applications and API development. The candidate will be expected to provide technical leadership and guidance to an Agile team of developers, bringing hands-on experience with project implementation, testing, and debugging, as well as participating in team code/project reviews.
- Leading the software development activities
- Assist the development team with technical issues.
- Perform code reviews, low level design reviews of developers work
- Writing code for complex enhancement and features
- Collaborate closely with developers and the QA team to create high-quality products
- Work with other members of their engagement teams to achieve their goals.
- Demonstrate and utilize in-depth knowledge of complex information systems and technology companies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, management information systems, computer science, engineering, or a related subject is required. It is preferred that you have a master's degree.
- 5+ years of experience with the.NET framework in the creation of numerous apps
- 2+ years of.NET development experience as a Technical Lead
- Experience with jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, .NET Core, WCF, C#, MySQL 2015 and above.
- It is necessary to have a working understanding of database and application performance optimization as well as application security.
- Knowledge and experience in Code reviews, architectural reviews, and functional reviews
- Be able to estimate for major enhancements and projects
- Proven knowledge of deployment .NET builds and IIS
- Experience with microservices is a plus.
- Desire to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Proven knowledge of web technologies and web application development
- Secure coding techniques and web application security
- Application build management and CICD implementation with TFS or Jenkins.
- Basic understanding of front-end web application development using React
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies AWS or Azure is required
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the team, management, and all users
$130K - $155K