Senior Frontend Engineer - Remote
- San Francisco, CA
Whizport’s mission is to give IT professionals the power to build dream careers and work with innovative companies to make a real difference. We specialize in matching IT professionals offering contract, contingent, and retained search capabilities working in the strictest confidence.
We are delivering an enterprise SaaS product with consumer application aesthetics, and we need your help! You will work on a fully independent team comprising product management, product design, front- and back-end engineering to design and build a product that will define the future of work. We are very proud of the team we have built to date, and we are committed to creating a culture as strong as our team. You will be instrumental in partnering with the rest of the team to deliver a compelling SaaS product. You will be a key contributor working with product designers and backend engineers to implement the Front-end of our solutions, and in turn influence the direction and the architecture of our product.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze, design, build, and test highly scalable web applications using a Typescript & React based stack
- Work as part of a fully independent fully empowered team to build great features that delight our customers.
- Team includes Product Design, Product Management, Software Engineering, and systems.
- Release software multiple times per day using highly integrated CI/CD
- Create application telemetry & insights for rapid production feedback loops
- Do all the things that help team performance including code reviews, ideation, mentoring and coach other developers and foster a culture of continuous learning
Here’s the Essential Skills. You...
- Can communicate complex information clearly and simply
- Are super familiar with the standard toolchains for version control and know what it takes to build software that is robust and scalable
- Have an aptitude for fast prototyping
- Minimum Experience 5 - 8 years
- Commercial Typescript experience
- Usability experience with an eye for design and layout
- Familiarity with client-side state management solutions like Redux, Vuex, and reactive programming using RXJS
- Experience integrating with RESTful and GraphQL based API architectures
- Experience with any NodeJS web frameworks: Express, Sails, Hapi, etc.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Supportive, tight-knit team
- Competitive pay and great benefits: Health, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with equity on table
160,000 - 200,000