Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer
- Ellicott City, MD
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop, and deploy out-of-the-box solutions hosted in a virtualized environment.
- Fully engage in the implementation of DevOps practices.
- Maintain and configure CI/CD plans, develop installation tools, configure and automate the deployment of new environments.
- Provide systems monitoring for release engineering systems and application servers.
- As part of a team, manage private and public cloud infrastructures via code, designing reusable infrastructure components for scalable, highly available, secure architectures for cloud-based applications.
- Maintain/develop job automation and maintenance tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive years of analysis related to design, development, and hardware and software integration to support virtualization, on-premises, and Cloud environments.
- Solid years of experience in implementation of DevOps solutions and tools (AWS, Terraform, microservices, Git, OpenShift Container Platform, Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), Cloud Formation Templates, JSON/YAML, AWS Lambda (serverless computing).
- Software development experience with Go is a plus.
- Experience performing a variety of application development, integrating, engineering, and operational related assignments.
- Hands-on experience in AWS and Azure is required.
- Experience with Agile, DevOps practices, and processes.
- Experience with microservice cloud technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Energetic and collaborative environment
- Full remote
- Full-time Position
- Modern stack
- Competitive Salary
- No Security Clearance Required
- Health Care
- Retirement Plan