- Washington, DC
Whizport’s mission is to give IT professionals the power to build dream careers and work with innovative companies where they can make a real difference. We specialize in matching IT professionals offering contract, contingent, and retained search capabilities working in the strictest confidence.
In this position you will lead innovation through exploration, benchmarking, making recommendations, and implementing big data technologies for platforms. You are a motivated self-starter that thrives on innovation and technology.
- Developing the data to support the functionality and new features of our platforms.
- Manage ingestion process of various input data sources (healthcare, claims data, etc) and develop/maintain the common schema to store the healthcare information of members.
- Manage tools and processes to process the data to derive key insights and analytics to power the intelligence of our platform.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Data Engineering role
- Healthcare experience with managing claims data
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate