Wolfer's Home Service
- Wilsonville, OR
"Second to None…Since 1901"
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC, and Electric starts here at Wolfer’s Home Services! A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform your career as an Install Coordinator. At Wolfer’s we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral growth.
*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental and vision
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer’s.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
This position assists in coordinating all sold projects from point sale through completion of client’s installation.
Key Sub Tasks
Exhibits consistently professional and congenial customer service practices to answer incoming calls from customers and coordinate appointments for our sales team. Has the ability to complete invoicing a timely manner with high attention to detail.
- Assist Install Coordination Department Manager in completing accurate and timely paperwork (i.e., Will Calls, Project Worksheets, etc.)
- Effective coordination of multiple crews through:
- Crew leader coordination: Oversee all installation schedules, jobs, and resources
- Scheduling: Direct the install leads on a job specific basis
- Coordinate Permit applications; apply, gather supporting files/specs/drawings, and coordinate inspector meetings.
- Coordinate with Comfort Consultants who sold projects and need Install Team scheduling.
- Coordinate with Warehouse team on Tool and Fleet Asset Management
- Coordinate with Install team lead upon completion of project to begin, invoicing, rebate processing, equipment registration, inventory management, and financial reporting.
- Professionally answering the phone in a polite, friendly manner. Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Completion of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for our vendors.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- At least two (2) years of Customer Service or related experience
- 1 year of Call Center experience
- 1 year of Scheduling, Planning, or Coordination experience
- Ability to work through internal and external project issues in a timely manner
- Technically competent and proficient with software programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills: In-person meetings, E-mail & Phone calls
- Fast Paced Multi-Tasker
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Strong Attention to Details
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow through with tasks and complete them on time
- Works well under pressure
- MUST pass background check and drug screen prior to hire.
- Residential service only - NO Commercial Services
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
- $19-$22 per hour with commission opportunity!
Why work for Wolfer’s? We have been exceptionally serving the community for over 100 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer’s Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Wednesday, May 25, 2022