Accounting Clerk (Accounts Receivable)
Wolfer's Home Service
- Wilsonville, OR
"Second To None…Since 1901"
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at Wolfer’s Home Services! A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform your career as an Accounting Clerk (Accounts Receivable). At Wolfer’s we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral growth.
*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental and vision
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer’s.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
Exhibits consistently professional and congenial customer service practices to answer incoming calls from customers and book appointments for our technicians:
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Record and enter daily financial information in computer system.
- Disburse and record petty cash.
- Maintain an organized log and file of check payments.
- Prepare bank deposits in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide updated aged trial balances and various other reports for managers upon request.
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure the processing of payments.
- Maintain communication with agencies and vendors in order to streamline collections process.
- Any additional duties deemed by department manager as relevant to this position
- Associates Degree
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to work through internal and external project issues in a timely manner
- Technically competent and proficient with software programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, Accounting Software, etc.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reporting
- Strong written and oral communication skills: In-person meetings, E-mail & Phone calls
- Fast Paced Multi-Tasker
- Strong Attention to Details
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow through with tasks and complete them on time
- Works well under pressure
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
Experience: At least two (2) years of Accounting/Bookkeeping or related experience
- Background check and drug screen prior to hire.
- Residential service only - NO Commercial Services
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
Why work for Wolfer’s? We have been exceptionally serving the community for over 120 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer’s Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Friday, April 22, 2022