Gas Piping and Duct Cleaning
Wolfer's Home Service
- Wilsonville, OR
"Second To None…Since 1901"
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at Wolfer’s Home Services! A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform your career as a Gas Pipe and Duct Cleaner. At Wolfer’s we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral growth.
*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental and vision
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Uniforms provided!
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer’s.
- Duct work and duct work modifications
- Work with Sheet Metal
- Complete all general Gas Piping and Duct Cleaning in-home, service calls.
- Obtain and Maintain a TracPipe Certification within 6 months of hire
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best maintenance plans and options.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding goals.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, and curbside feedback.
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Pass drug screen
- Pass background check
- Must be able to lift, twist, bend, and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Great Time Management
- Team Player
- Flexibility is a must
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
Why work for Wolfer’s? We have been exceptionally serving the community for over 120 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer’s Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Wednesday, May 25, 2022