Water Treatment Install Tech
Wolfer's Home Service
- Wilsonville, OR
"Second to None…Since 1901"
Your career in Residential Water Filtration starts here at Wolfer’s Home Services! A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform your career as an Water Treatment Lead Install Technician. At Wolfer’s we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral growth.
*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Well stocked truck - dispatch from home!
- Uniforms, smart phones, and tablets provided!
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer’s.
- As an H2O Install Tech you are the helping with home and health! Installing, repairing, replace and maintaining Water Treatment systems for homes and businesses in many different building settings.
- Work directly with homeowners and building owners being friendly, approachable, and a good communicator.
- Careful observation to establish the root cause of problems in filtration systems.
- Install, Repair, and upgrade systems
- Water Testing
- Clean plumbing work
- Preferred 2 years Water Treatment filtration technician or plumbing
- PEX / Wrsbo Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Pass drug screen
- Pass background check
- Must be able to lift, twist, bend, and carry up to 50lbs.
- Great Time Management
- Team Player
- MUST pass background check and drug screen prior to hire.
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
- $22-$30 per hour with commission opportunity!
Why work for Wolfer’s? We have been exceptionally serving the community for over 100 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer’s Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Friday, April 22, 2022