Wolfer's Home Service
- Wilsonville, OR
"Second To None…Since 1901"
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at Wolfer’s Home Services! A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform your career as a Warehouse Assistant (Parts Runner). At Wolfer’s we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral growth.
*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental for you AND your family
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Well stocked truck - dispatch from home!
- Uniforms, smart phones, and tablets provided!
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer’s.
As a Warehouse Assistant at Wolfer’s, you will work directly with customers to understand and address their comfort issues. You will exercise your critical thinking and technical skills and use your decision-making power to execute the best solution for the client.
- Perform various functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Ordering, Shipping & Receiving
- Computer Skills including Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, Inventory Software etc.
- Driving to pick-up or deliver parts
- Assisting customers with orders
- High communication
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Working indoor/outdoors
- Be able to handle, lift, bend, twist up to 50lbs.
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Assist in securing delivery loads
- Job responsibilities may change from time to time
- You must have the ability to engage with and actively listen to customers.
- Valid Oregon or Washington Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- MUST pass background check and drug screen prior to hire.
- Residential service only - NO Commercial Services
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
Why work for Wolfer’s? We have been exceptionally serving the community for over 120 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer’s Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Wednesday, May 25, 2022