"Second To None…Since 1901"
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your homes plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
Direct staff members in our installation & coordination teams along with other organizational operations.
· Direct sales lead flow to assure successful business growth.
· Manage gross margins and budget guidelines
· Monitor staff performance to ensure that daily revenue and daily goals are met.
· Drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
· Exhibit a safety-first approach during all work activities.
· Provide accurate and timely business reports and necessary debriefing.
· Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
· Work closely with VP of Operations to achieve revenue goals.
· Coach, motivate and train your management team to exceed team goals.
· Communicate and align with other departments and functions.
· Mentor and develop the management team and their direct reports as needed to ensure appropriate KPI performance.
· Manage and innovate exceptional process throughout team
· Communicate clearly, show recognition, and build rapport with employees.
· Drive exceptional results while building up individuals within the team
· Establish customer satisfaction metrics, evaluate performance, and coach staff to success.
· Ensure sufficient staff levels to meet ongoing customer demand, manage seasonal spikes, and achieve growth goals
Desired Skills and Experience
· Business operations experience a plus
· Team building & process management skills are crucial
· Exceptional tenacity
· Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
· Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
· Proficiency using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel - Word - PowerPoint).
· Must have a high EQ in working with teammates
· Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
· Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
· Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good communication skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
Additional Benefits include: