$10, 000 Signing Bonus - HVAC Warranty/Service Tech
Wolfer's Home Service
- Wilsonville, OR
"Second To None…Since 1901"
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at Wolfer’s Home Services! A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform your career as an HVAC Install and Warranty Technician. At Wolfer’s we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of by ensuring quality professional development, great benefits and unlimited potential to earn. We are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral growth.
*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental for you AND your family
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Well stocked truck - dispatch from home!
- Uniforms, smart phones, and tablets provided!
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer’s.
As an HVAC Install and Warranty Technician at Wolfer’s, you will work directly with customers, ask insightful questions and listen to their needs and concerns in order to understand and address their comfort issues. You will exercise your critical thinking and technical skills and use your decision-making power to develop a range of high-quality solutions for the client. You will advocate for the customer, the business and actively seek out opportunities to drive revenue growth. You will provide each customer a Five Star experience as you deliver service & repair heating, and air-conditioning systems in their homes.
- Communicates to client what services are needed and why, prior to starting work.
- Exhibits a safety-first approach during all work activities, including while driving.
- Provide a thorough evaluation of the HVAC system with the customer, using an exploratory technique to understand the client needs and develop options that meet customer needs.
- Tests pipe, tubing joints & connections for leaks, using pressure gauge, leak detection additives or soap-and-water solution.
- Tests electrical circuits & components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Repairs & replace defective equipment, components & wiring.
- Discusses heating or cooling system malfunctions with clients to isolate problems and verify that repairs corrected malfunctions.
- Repairs or services heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems to improve efficiency.
- Ensures the client receives a Five Star experience during the service visit.
- HVAC experience required: ~2 years in Install and 2 years of Service work
- EPA Universal Certification preferred.
- You must have the ability to engage with and actively listen to customers.
- Be driven to exceed weekly and monthly business goals.
- Work to continuously grow your technical skills.
- Valid Oregon or Washington Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
- MUST pass background check and drug screen prior to hire.
- Residential service only - NO Commercial Services
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
- $25-$35 per hour with commission opportunity!
Why work for Wolfer’s? We have been exceptionally serving the community for over 100 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer’s Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Friday, April 8, 2022