Lead Coordination Specialist
Wolfer's Home Service
- Wilsonville, OR
"Second To None…Since 1901"
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at Wolfer’s Home Services! A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform your career as an Lead Coordination Specialist. At Wolfer’s we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral growth.
*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental for you
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer’s.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
This position greets incoming callers and processes appointments for our business. Helps in a consistently professional, friendly, and urgent manner, conveying information accurately to external and other internal customers utilizing scripts and other internal sources to secure appointments for our technician’s.
Key Sub Tasks
Exhibits consistently professional and congenial customer service practices to answer incoming calls from customers and book appointments for our technicians:
- Execute approved strategies and plans that will result in team and individual goal attainment
- Effective coordination of multiple Comfort Consultants scheduling
- Calling customers to set up installation schedule.
- Professionally answering the phone in a polite, friendly manner.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist Sales Manager in completing accurate and timely paperwork (i.e. Scheduling, Project Worksheets, etc.)
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- At least two (2) years of Customer Service or related experience
- Ability to work through internal and external project issues in a timely manner
- Technically competent and proficient with software programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills: In-person meetings, E-mail & Phone calls
- Fast Paced Multi-Tasker
- Strong Attention to Details
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow through with tasks and complete them on time
- Works well under pressure
- MUST pass background check and drug screen prior to hire.
- Residential service only - NO Commercial Services
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
- $16-$20 per hour with commission opportunity!
Why work for Wolfer’s? We have been exceptionally serving the community for over 100 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer’s Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Friday, April 22, 2022