Senior Test Engineer - Batteries
- Saline, MI
The Senior Test Engineer will perform testing of battery pack systems using CANalyzer, custom test equipment, and LabVIEW software.
- Review and update requirements and test specifications, collaborating with development team as necessary
- Test battery electronics, software, and full packs during product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Computer Science, or Software Engineering
- 5 years minimum of work experience in electrical testing environment
- Must be a US citizen or green card holder.
- Experience developing test plans for C-based software
- Familiarity with:
- Testing Lithium Ion batteries
- UL testing & certification
- Military specification testing
- UN DOT testing
Tuesday, July 30, 2019