Content Marketing Associate
- Ellicott City, MD
Work with a startup that is out to bring excitement into the scientific recruiting field & engage a local market like never before.
Workforce Genetics (WGx), and our media channel, www.biobuzz.io, aim to be unforgettable to the candidates and clients we serve. WGx is a recruiting and marketing firm with a core focus on the life science and engineering fields. We recently launched www.BioBuzz.io as a new media channel for the Life Science industry and we are seeking a content and digital marketing associate to join the team and help us shine!
- Join us at the beginning of our company's sure to be epic journey and help create content marketing campaigns to engage users with our website and digital content.
- You will work with our clients to help develop a content marketing strategy and execute on that strategy throughout the year to help them grow their audience and employer brand to attract candidates.
- You will research topics and get to know our clients to write articles about them each while using social media to promote content and events.
- You will help manage a content calendar for our website, social media newsletter.
- You will help to manage local events and engage audiences.
- You will work with our website, content management platform and other systems to analyze user behavior and maximize engagement.
- You will set up marketing automation using to capture new email readers and new client leads.
- Help build a dynamic and productive funnel. The digital marketer will perform business and technology research on markets, companies, and candidate profiles that the firm is interested in attracting and with the Design intern and other personnel to develop an optimized inbound sales funnel.
- Research competition and current customers to develop a content marketing strategy.
- Write targeted email campaigns to lists of targeted users.
- Proficiency with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or other similar software is important.
- Working knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 is helpful
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, clients users
Don't miss this opportunity to apply your skills and passion to a startup with a strong brand recognition and an already active user base.
Workforce Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
BioBuzz Media is a wholly owned division of Workforce Genetics, LLC.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019