Technical Sales Support Specialist | Remote Work
- Anywhere in U.S, Anywhere in U.S
Reporting at Director level, as the Technical Sales Support Lead you will;
- Work with clients & partners, advising on best practice, strategy, roadmaps & policies for Microsoft 365/SharePoint platform solutions
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations on product for customers
- Prepare proposals & presentations supporting the sales development process
- Identifying new O365/SharePoint enhancements, e.g. Project Cortex, Syntex, making recommendations
- Share knowledge with teams across geographies on new trends & technologies
- Assist with trial software & troubleshoot installed software.
You’ll need, along with a degree level education;
- Sound technical experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), .Net, Java based applications/products
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with clients, partners & stakeholders, identifying need & making recommendations
- Full awareness of the presales process working with internal sales teams and clients
- Proficiency in creating proposals & presentations for clients
- Be able to grasp new concepts & technologies and their application – AI /ML.
- Some experience of research and producing competitor analysis.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to spearhead developments in this space across the geographies, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical and can do approach. A strong customer focus is a must with excellent prioritization and personal organization skills and the ability to gain support, manage and influence expectations.
- Excellent communication and pre-sales experience with building proposals, presentations etc
- Modern workplace using Office 365 , SharePoint
- Content migration expertise
- SharePoint support expertise
- Power platforms, Nintex migration, SharePoint implementation expert
- ECM knowledge would be distinct advantage
Excellent communication and pre-sales experience with building proposals, presentations etc.
Modern workplace using Office 365 & SharePoint.
Expertise in Content Migration & Nintex Migration.
Expertise in SharePoint implementation & Support.
Salary Range: $71,000 - $80,000 DOE
Skills: Sales Support, SharePoint, Office365
The perfect candidate would be a strong IT professional with experience in sales support over the years. This is a remote position and requires an expert in working with both O365 & SharePoint (No exceptions)
Friday, April 2, 2021