The position is entitled Solution Architect Contact Center AWS Connect. It can be remote 100% for any US location. Apply today, if you qualify!!!
This Digital Customer experience experts help our Fortune 1000 clients to craft compelling customer experiences for the new Omni channel world. We help harness cutting-edge technologies to bring more context and intelligence to customer interactions. Helping them to succeed in the digital era.
Our next candidate select for this role will serve as an Architect within the North American Enterprise Application Services, Digital Customer experience practice.
Job Specific responsibilities include:
· Ensure customer success in building and launching Connect solutions
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cognizant, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
· Bachelors Degree
· Amazon Connect, Lex, Lambda, RDS, Python experience
· Strong experience in contact center development
· 7.5+ years hands-on experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
· .An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
· Experience working in onsite offshore model
· Java, Angular, Java script, HTML5, DB Knowledge: MS SQL, Oracle, etc.
· Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
· Experience in creating AC flows, Lex chatbots and Lambda functions
· Java / node.js Architect with knowledge on AWS environment, Design and develop APIs (Rest and SOAP services)
· Knowledge on AWS Lambda services and familiarity in AWS environment and eco system.
· Knowledge on Spring, Maven, Hibernate
· Knowledge on Data base technologies like MySQL or SQL Server or DB2/ RDS
More important job information to note:
Is relocation available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
Yes. 25%. (The role is 80/20)
There is a possibility for sponsorship.
Is this a new position, or a backfill?
There is equity in this position.
Work hours are flexible.
This position has direct reports.
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
- This role is critical to our ability to delivery AWS Connect work. - This role partners with sales to architect AWS Connect solutions prior to delivery. Mostly pre-sales.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
- Candidates must have specific experience with Amazon's contact center application which is called Amazon Connect.
- 10+ years of Contact Center experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Consulting or services experience
What is exciting about this opportunity?
This is very high growth business. Forecasted to grow 40% next year.
Salary Range DOE: USD $140,000 – $175,000 / yr