Mortgage Loan Processor (Remote)
- Trenton, NJ, United States
This well known finance funding company is currently looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor responsible for processing mortgage loan applications and preparing for loan approval according to company requirements. The Processor is to ensure the submitted loan goes to closing on time, that the customer is provided quality service during the process and to ensure loan packages are compliant. The Processor also acts as a mediator between a Lender, the Loan Officer and the customer; escalating to the Loan Officer when appropriate.
- Must be extremely organized, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Must maintain the highest level of discretion and management of confidential and sensitive information
- Proven ability to handle multiple loans and meet closing dates
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Meet minimum production goal numbers
- Manage a loan pipeline
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401K (company match up to 2%)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mortgage loan processing
- Experience in processing purchases, refinances, conventional, FHA, and VA mortgage loans
- Experience with Encompass is a plus
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Our #1 goal is to provide superior service and transparency throughout the loan application, underwriting, and closing processes. We view ourselves as team members with our business partners as we work with through the process. Whether a realtor, buyer attorney, appraiser, title company, etc… We feel it is imperative to have constant, clear, and honest communication. This is what has made us successful and what will continue to make this company one of the leaders in our Industry.
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
- All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.]
Job is Remote. Salary is $50K plus bonus. Minimum of 3 years of experience in mortgage loan processing. Experience in processing purchases, refinances, conventional, FHA, and VA mortgage loans.
Friday, October 23, 2020