Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Pottstown, PA
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a full-time Licensed Behavioral Specialist (LBS) to provide school-based services for a local school district.
Hours: 8:30 - 3:30 Monday through Friday
- Access to our free resource library for assessments, articles, and data collection sheets
- Access to our Behavioral Health Director for overall clinical support
- Join our monthly Team Tuesdays for Behavioral Health via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS behavioral health professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.
- FBA and BIP experience preferable
- Must have experience working with behaviors in a school-based setting
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education and reach their potential!
- Minimum one year experience working with children or adolescents with developmental disabilities and/or mental health disorders in a school-based setting
- Master's in ABA or related behavioral field
- Experience in applied behavior analysis highly preferred
- Crisis Intervention training preferred
- Able to problem solve and work effectively with others
- Valid DE driver's license and reliable transportation
- Completion of criminal background check, child abuse clearance, and FBI clearance, with clearance approved; Professional Liability Insurance required with required limits; Certifications in CPR/First Aid