Speech Language Pathologist
Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Chester, PA
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide school-based services for a local school district near Chester, PA.
This position is an early intervention program working with children ages 3-5. Travel is required to various preschools, daycares, etc to work with students. Pays well to accommodate for travel time.
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- This is a 1099 position
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Implement specialized therapy treatment, techniques, and instruction in accordance with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) of students being served.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) and multi-disciplinary team meetings to assist in evaluating student needs/progress and to develop and/or revise individualized therapy interventions, objectives, and goals.
- Collaborate with teaching staff to plan and implement classroom-based activities and instructional techniques to ensure carry-over of learning.
- Provide consultative services to parents in the therapy program of their child.
- Compile, maintain, and file all required student documentation and reports incompliance with deadlines, confidentiality laws, federal and state laws, State Board of Education regulations, and school administrative policies and procedures.
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education and reach their potential!
- Valid state license as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- PDE Teacher Certification
- Child Abuse, Federal, and State Clearances
- CF’s are welcome!