Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Norristown, PA
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking part time Behavior Technicians (BT) to provide school-based services for a local school district.
This position works 3-4 hrs a day, 5 days a week. It is a 1/1 position that could lead to full time when other opportunities open.
- We offer competitive rates with compensation for direct AND indirect time. Such as, treatment sessions, documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community that a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and to be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expenses in providing evaluation for materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapist to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Assist the BCBA in implementing behavioral programming. Collecting data on all programming and write progress notes.
- Understand and adhere to established policies and procedures
- Demonstrate sound judgment, critical thinking, decision making, and effective time management skills through daily documentation.
- Maintain acceptable attendance status, per Agency policy
- Perform other duties as assigned
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education and reach their full potential!
- High School Diploma
- Minimum one year experience working with children
- Child Abuse, State and Federal Clearances