Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Newark, DE
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to provide therapy services for a local school district. You will provide learning support, emotional support and social skills to students.
- PTS offers job stability and growth through advanced career opportunities.
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays for PT via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Access to our PTS Team website for support and resources for innovative programming, school and caseload stability, and team collaboration for professional growth.
- Access our group Facebook page to connect with other PTS therapists to share resources and updates.
- Robust Referral Bonus Program.
- Great company culture- supportive, collaborative, and fun team environment.
- Plan and provide appropriate specialized therapy techniques through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the educational needs of the student consistent with therapy goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Screen, evaluate, and document on student levels, strengths, needs, and progress using approved testing and assessment instruments
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) and multi-disciplinary team meetings to evaluate student needs/progress and to develop and/or revise individualized therapy interventions, objectives, and goals
- Collaborate with teaching staff to plan and implement classroom-based activities and instructional techniques to ensure carry-over of skills and learning
- Provide consultative services to and involve parents in the therapy program of their child
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required in accordance with federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy to include documentation for the need for equipment and materials
- Meet the needs of all students effectively by working in partnership with other disciplines.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of research, theories, and practices associated with therapy in the school-based setting
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education and reach their potential!
- Valid state license as an Occupational Therapist
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Child Abuse, Federal, and State Clearances