Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Wilmington, DE
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a full-time Licensed Social Worker for a High School located in Wilmington, DE. Candidate is needed to respond to suicide/risk assessments, respond to crisis, provide counseling to individuals and to small groups, work with the school team, and provide resources to families. We are looking for individuals that have experience in schools and have worked with students with 504s/IEPs.
- We offer competitive rates with compensation for direct AND indirect time. Such as, treatment sessions, documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community that a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and to be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expenses in providing evaluation for materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapist to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Provide comprehensive school social work services to students, parents, and school staff, addressing barriers that limit a student from receiving full benefit from their educational experience. Respond to referrals from school administration, parents, teachers, Special Education team, and others by providing direct services and by assisting families in accessing appropriate community resources. Analyze information gained through record reviews and interviews to determine environmental impacts and appropriate resource needs and report data per district preferred method
- Assist the school in developing, maintaining, and or enforcing policies related to excessive absences and truancy; attend student support team meetings
- Participate in professional development activities aimed at current trends and best practices for the provision of comprehensive school social work services.
- Conduct home visits as a method to access the family and conduct interviews in response to school referrals.
- Maintain an ongoing liaison with community agencies and other resources to meet student needs; refers parents and students to agencies when appropriate.
- Perform related work as required.
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help child access their full education and have reach their potential!!
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Valid state license in Social Work