Certified School Psychologist
Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Aston, PA
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a School Psychologist to provide school-based services for a local school district.
- We offer competitive rates with compensation for direct AND indirect time. Such as, treatment sessions, documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community that a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and to be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expenses in providing evaluation for materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapist to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Provide counseling, instruction, and mentoring for students struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to evaluate eligibility for special education services
- Increase student achievement by assessing barriers to learning and determining the best instructional strategies to meet individual needs
- Design and implement interventions and student progress monitoring systems
- Support effective individualized instruction
- Help to create positive classroom environments
- Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, student outcomes, and accountability requirements
- Promote school policies and programs that ensure the safety of all students by reducing school violence, bullying, and harassment and that help to maintain positive school climates conducive to learning
- Respond to crisis by providing leadership, direct services, and referrals to community support services when needed
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education and reach their potential!
- PA State License in Psychology
- PDE Certification as a School Psychologist
- Child Abuse, State, and Federal Clearances