Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Oley, PA
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a part-time Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide school-based services to a local school district.
- We offer competitive rates with compensation for direct AND indirect time. Such as, treatment sessions, documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community that a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and to be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expenses in providing evaluation for materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapist to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Conduct initial and ongoing student educational and behavior assessments and use results to develop and maintain high-quality treatment progress. Analyzing treatment data and evaluating student progress regularly.
- Create and supervise the implementation of positive behavior support for Tier 1 – 3 interventions.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary meetings to develop Individual Education Plans.
- Meet the needs of all students effectively by working in partnership with other disciplines
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and School District policies.
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education and have reach their full potential!
- Master's degree in ABA
- Board certification in Behavior Analysis
- Child Abuse, State and Federal Clearances