Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Royersford, PA
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to provide school-based services for a local school district.
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays for PT via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Access to our PTS Team website for support and resources for innovative programming, school and caseload stability, and team collaboration for professional growth.
- A Registered Behavior Technician provides behavioral intervention services to children with special needs. Registered Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Provides daily modeling and teacher education, ensuring behavior intervention strategies are implemented with high treatment fidelity.
- Works with crisis team to de-escalate behaviors when applicable.
- Collects data on all programming as directed by the BCBA.
- Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel with BCBA oversight.
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Proficient in a variety of behavioral technician skills
- Participates with all other interdisciplinary team members effectively and efficiently.
- Attends team meetings as required.
- Adheres to Agency standards and consistently interprets and accurately performs all assigned responsibilities.
- Maintains acceptable attendance status, per Agency policy.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily documentation and infrequent overtime for routine assignments.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education reach their potential!
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- High School Diploma