Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Philadelphia, PA
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) is seeking a full-time School Counselor to provide school-based services for a local school district.
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network
- Access to our PTS Team website for supports and resources for innovative programming, school and caseload stability, and team collaboration for professional growth
- Great company culture- supportive, collaborative, and fun team environment
Providing small group and individual student interventions connected to MTSS and overall school supports.
Each year the number of students receiving related services under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians (like you!) to serve these students is the catalyst for PTS’s mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together we can change the way we help children access their full education and have reach their potential!
Qualifications for a School Counselor:
- Master's Degree in School Counseling
- Appropriate Certification for School Counseling