Millwright / Service Tech $20-$28 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for an experienced Millwright / Service Technician to troubleshoot, repair and maintain overhead cranes, conveyor systems and material handling systems. This is a “direct-hire’ field service opportunity with a Monday – Friday day shift schedule.
Benefits of the Millwright / Service Technician position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 3:30pm
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $28.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “contract-to-hire” or “temp” position.
- Full Benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Millwright / Service Technician position include:
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines & equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects & measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system. Realigns & adjusts components. This may include spindles and clutches.
- Starts machines & equipment to test operation following repair.
- May repairs broken parts by setting up and operating metalworking tools such as lathes, drill presses, & grinders to make or repair parts.
Qualifications for the Millwright / Service Technician position include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus at least 3-5 years related mechanical, electrical installation, maintenance and repair experience.
- Troubleshooting experience with commercial or industrial electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment is required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints & documents such as instructions, procedure manuals and the ability to write routine reports or correspondence
- Must be able to communicate, both verbal and written, effectively with customers or other employees
- Strong with basic algebra & geometry with the ability to solve practical problems.
- Must own a proper set of tools based on experience level.
- A valid Utah driver license with an acceptable driving record is required. This is a field service position and the ideal candidate will be operating a company vehicle.
Friday, February 22, 2019