SMT Operator - $16.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for a SMT Operator / Machine Operator. This is a “direct-hire”, permanent opportunity for someone who is looking for a successful, stable and rewarding career in PC Board manufacturing! This position will be responsible for monitoring & maintaining production equipment used to create PC boards with Surface Mount Technology.
SMT Operators / Machine Operators will assist with the operation, setup and maintenance of SMT assembly equipment and solder application equipment.
Benefits of the SMT Operator / Machine Operator position include:
- Starting Wage: $16.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday day shift. Start time and schedule is very flexible as long as you are working a 40-hour work week.
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract" position.
SMT Operator / Machine Operator responsibilities include:
- Perform inspection of PC boards
- Set-Up, Operate and Adjust SMT assembly equipment
- Loads SMT pick-and-place machine with components as outlined by the documents provided.
- Calibrates and aligns component pick-up locations.
- Perform product/equipment changeover as necessary
- Clean boards in flow solder room using board washing machine.
- Complete daily logs
- General maintenance and cleaning of machinery
SMT Operator / Machine Operator requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of SMT operation, circuit board assembly, and component identification is preferred
- Fundamental mechanical & electrical knowledge is required
- Soldering experience is a plus
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings and work instructions
- Computer skills are needed
- Follow all SMT machine requirements and guidelines
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Thursday, April 18, 2019