Truck Loader ($15-16HR)
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for Truck Loaders / Warehouse Workers. The ideal candidate will possess strong mechanical skills, self-motivated, must be able to adapt to different positions within the manufacturing plant skill and be a quick learner. This “direct-hire” opportunity offers competitive pay based on experience and great benefits.
Benefits for the truck Loader / Warehouse Worker position include:
- Starting Wage: $15.00-16.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm plus overtime
- Full Benefits are offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or even “contract-to-hire” position
Responsibilities for the truck Loader / Warehouse Worker position include:
- Loading and unloading gas cylinders from trucks.
- Duties will vary based on day to day needs.
- The ideal candidate must be able to be trained, follow company procedures and be able to work independently.
Qualifications for the Truck Loader / Warehouse Worker position include:
- Must have a stable work history to be considered for this opportunity.
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma.
- Basic knowledge and use of small hand tools, shipping procedures and read manual/blueprint
- Knowledge on how to operate basic powered hand tools, pallet jacks and following procedural manuals.
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 75 lbs at times.
- Steel Toe boots required
- Must have a valid Utah driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Friday, August 21, 2020