Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a welder to work for a great company in Salt Lake as a welder.
- Previous shop experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures; specifically dual shield, hardware and wire feed (no stick)
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to handle physical workload up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products.
- Install and repair various equipment and components.
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance.
- Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding and forming objects and various welding fluxes and rods.
- Knowledge of safety precautions related to occupational hazards, procedures, and practices of the trade.
- Skilled in identifying the proper power and hand tools in the safest possible manner and various equipment.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Compensation: $16-18hr Depending on Experience.
Wednesday, January 23, 2019