Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A world leader in manufacturing pumps, valves, seals, and services to the power, oil, gas, and chemical industries is looking for a motivated Mechanical Assembler for their Downtown Salt Lake facility. The successful candidate will assemble and inspect commercial & industrial pumps.
Benefits of the Mechanical Assembler position Include:
- Starting Wage: $23.00 - $27.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Full Benefits are offered and include health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
- Double Time Pay offered as Overtime
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler position include:
- Perform assembly of pumps, pump accessories and perform testing and inspection where required.
- Operation of assembly tools and equipment for requirements and troubleshooting.
- Resolve/trouble shoot issues within the assembly
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as asked/needed and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- This position requires a general depth of knowledge of all commercial / industrial pump assemblies.
- May be required to train other employees on valve assemblies and testing.
- Willing to learn and move to other assembly areas as asked or needed.
Requirements for the Mechanical Assembler position include:
- 2-3 years minimum experience with pump assembly design, repair or rebuilding pumps is required. May consider 5 plus years of precision assembly or other mechanical assembly experience.
- Must be able to operate power tools and have mechanical ability.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Must be able to carry out oral and written instructions.
- Must have own tools based on your experience. Basic welding skills are required.
- Be available for Overtime.
Thursday, January 10, 2019