Grinder / Finisher
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A growing precision grinding department is seeking an experienced Grinder / Finisher. This is a “direct-hire” position that operates CNC grinding machines in the Park City area.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: Setting-up, editing programs, trouble shooting, and operating machines. Use a range of manual measuring tools to inspect machined parts is required as well.
Desired Requirements for the Grinder / Finisher position:
- Ability to set-up, edit and operate CNC ID / OD Grinding Machines and/or CNC mills & lathes.
- Must have an excellent understanding of GD&T.
- Previous Studers, Voumards or Okuma cylindrical grinder experience preferred.
- Prefer previous work experience in either ID and/or OD grinding. CNC grinding experience is required but manual experience is a plus.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to established procedures.
- Proficient reading and understanding blueprints along with understanding CNC programs. Previous FANUC controller experience helpful.
- Ability to manually inspect machined parts and verify conformance to given specs.
Benefits of the Grinder / Finisher position:
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $28.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 2:00am with plenty of OT available
- Excellent benefits that include health insurance, paid Holidays with a paid “winter-break”, 401k with a 50% match up to 6% of salary, a generous paid time off and an employee stock purchase plan.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire” one.
Wednesday, December 5, 2018