CNC Machinist - $18.00 - $24.00 an hour to start
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Sandy, UT
Currently looking for an experienced CNC Set-Up Machinist to work with a local client that specializes in production of parts & one -of-a-kind pieces for the mining, metal manufacturing, transportation, medical, food, and solar industries just to name a few.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a company that offer stability in a “direct-hire” position
Benefits of the CNC Machinist position include:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Starting Wage: $18.00-$26.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “contract” or “temporary” position
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist position include:
- Setting-up, editing, programming at the controller with Mazatrol & running multi-axis CNC Mills & Lathes.
- Use of most shop power tools including, orbital grinders and power hand tools.
- Working in close tolerance with aluminum, plastics, stainless steel and titanium in the manufacturing of custom parts & equipment both small & large sizes.
Requirements for the CNC Machinist position include:
- A minimum of 1-4 years of CNC machining experience running both mills & lathes is preferred. Previous set-up and or programming experience is a plus.
- CNC Lathe set-up experience is required. Mill set-up experience is a plus.
- Prefer candidates that can perform setups & editing on CNC machines. Programming at the machine experience preferred along with working knowledge of G&M code and must be proficient with all types of manual measuring tools.
- Prefer 1-4 yrs. programming experience at the controller with Mazak Mazatrol.
- Must be proficient using manual measuring devices – calipers & mics.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019