Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
Immediate need for a reliable Shop Hand / Parts Finisher for a 1st Shift Monday – Friday opportunity. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a company that has stability and that they can grow with.
Benefits of the Shop Hand position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Starting Wage: 13.00 - $15.00 an hour DOE
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off are offered
Responsibilities of the Shop Hand position include:
- Grinds, files, or sands metal surfaces to remove burrs & sharp edges using hand tools, belt sanders and grinders.
- Visually & physically inspect parts for any dents or scratches that need to be removed.
- Interprets drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine finish condition of work pieces, sequences of metal finishing operations, and set up requirements.
- Uses manual measuring devices to inspect finished items.
Qualifications for the Shop Hand position include:
- High school diploma or GED and a good understanding of math and measuring is required.
- Previous experience in a shop, fabrication or production environment preferred, but not required. High school metal or auto shop classes a great fit.
- Ability to do count, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, specifications, and memos.
- Must enjoy working with hands and be open to being trained on parts finishing.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019