Traveling Field Service Tech $15-20HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- NORTH SALT LAKE, UT
Currently seeking a field service technician who will be painting, repairing, and installing kiosks and canopies products for the banking industry. The positon involves traveling to different locations and also help with the installation of new ATM’s and signage.
Benefits for the Service Field Tech:
- Starting Wage $15-20HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. Will be traveling!
- Paid per diem depending on location.
- Full benefits offered that include health, dental and vision insurance. Paid Holidays, 401K.
Job Responsibilities for the Service Tech:
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of repairs.
- Ability to travel with little notice.
- Will be installing ATM machines with signage.
- Replacing lights.
- Painting and working with Vinyl.
Job Requirements for the Service Tech:
- Troubleshoot installation and make appropriate repairs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills. Knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be team and goal oriented.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Installation experience helpful.
- Paint experience preferred.
Monday, June 10, 2019