Production Worker $14-18hr
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a fiberglass production worker for a local based fiberglass plastic company.
Responsibilities for the Fiberglass Production Workers position include:
- Work with fiberglass and a variety of custom designs products.
- Cuts material for a layup.
- Creates molds, prepares molds and loads & unloads molds.
- Maintains all tools, molds, fixtures and production equipment in the Assembly area.
- Follows company quality standards.
Qualifications for the Fiberglass Production Workers position include:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience with cutting, sawing and measuring material.
- Fiberglass experience a plus. Familiar with fiberglass lay-up
- Familiarity with mechanical and bonding assembly processes a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Previous hand tool and power tool experience required.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM, with 4 hours of Overtime on Fridays.
Benefits: Great benefits that include health, dental, vision insurance, 401K and PTO
Friday, February 8, 2019