Machinist - $20.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Atlanta, GA
Currently seeking an experienced Machinist to fill an opening with the world’s largest manufacturer of roll sealing technology in the Atlanta, GA area. This Machinist position will perform machine operations and set-ups on a number of large manual machines that use a Fanuc controller.
Benefits of the Machinist position:
- Wage: $20.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm with OT available.
- Benefits include: health, dental & vision insurance, 401k with profit sharing, 10 paid holidays, your birthday off, and paid time-off.
Responsibilities of the Machinist position:
- Read and follow safety regulations and procedures.
- Analyze manufacturing information, production drawings, instructions, and parts.
- Plan sequence of operations, a method of holding and aligning workpiece, and machining cuts required to obtain specified finishes and tolerances where details are not normally provided.
- Position, align, level and clamp workpieces and/or fixtures to exacting tolerances in all axis.
- Set up, operate/perform and adjust different types of large-scale machines/machining operations.
- Make changes to programs using a Fanuc controller as necessary to produce the part to specifications.
- Correct program errors and supplement movement in manual mode and perform operations.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with team members on technical issues.
- Ability to operate heavy-material handling equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of work safety habits and the ability to follow necessary safety precautions applicable to work.
Qualifications for the Machinist position:
- 4+ years’ Machining/Machine Operation experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Both Mills and Lathes experience (preferably large machine parts) a big plus.
- Experience using CNC controllers (Fanuc experience a plus).
- Proficient reading and understand drawings, blueprints or machining/assembly instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime as needed.
Friday, November 9, 2018