Welder/Fabricator $20-$25 HR-Direct Hire
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- North Salt Lake, UT
Currently seeking a motivated MIG Welder with Aluminum experience to work for a great company that specializes in designing and manufacturing landscaping architectural elements.
You will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment in creating these custom made elements for different businesses around the country.
Benefits of the MIG Welder position include:
- Starting Wage: $20-$25 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 5:45 AM to 4:30 PM. Friday's as needed.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
- Full benefits including health insurance, Life Disability, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO.
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder position include:
- Set up workstation and set up your MIG welding system properly
- Manually weld using the MIG welding processes to manufacture components, consistently.
- Read blueprints and drawings to fabricate and weld aluminum products.
- Fit and MIG weld aluminum steel features.
- Finish grind and sand of welds and seams to architectural appearance standards.
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on welding equipment to assure the equipment is in good working conditions
Requirements of the MIG Welder position include:
- MIG Aluminum and Grinding Aluminum experience.
- 1-2 years of experience fabricating sheet metal.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to use a caliper and tape measure tape.
- Architectural welding and fabrication experience a plus.
Thursday, August 26, 2021