Welder ($15.50 to $22/Hr DOE)
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A leading manufacturer in Salt Lake City is currently seeking welders to join their team. This company offers the opportunity for growth and improvement. With them, you will have the opportunity to learn and gain new experience as we are committed to helping you succeed.
Responsibilities of Welder:
- Weld steel components to fabricate metal products or assemblies
- Read and interpret blueprint and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG weld steel based on specifications
- Use hand-held grinders/sanders and power tools to finish welds.
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Observe all safety requirements in all duties
Requirements for the Welder:
- Prefer completion of one-year certification program in welding from college or technical school; or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous MIG welding experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints or drawings and use manual measuring devices.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with high level of detail
- Good verbal, written communication skills, as well as excellent shop math skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
Rewards and Benefits for the Welder:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to work a lot of Overtime.
- Opportunity to gain experience.
- Promotions from within the company
- Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00 AM-4:30 PM w/mandatory OT Fridays.
Compensation: $15.50-$17hr Depending On Experience.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019