Industrial Cleaning Technician
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking an experienced Industrial Cleaner to start a career with an expert industrial cleaning service company that has been in the industry for almost 40 years. This company provides professional services in the refining industry, having supreme knowledge of hydro blasting, refinery maintenance, tank cleaning, fresh-air work; as well as taken steps to secure their place in the field of hydro excavation and vacuum services.
Benefits of the Industrial Cleaner:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Full Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
Responsibilities of the Industrial Cleaner:
- Responsible for executing cleaning procedures under the direction of the Cleaning Supervisor and/or a Cleaning Project Manager.
- Sets up cleaning equipment and mixes various chemical cleaning chemistries in accordance with the chemical cleaning procedures.
- Practices safety and environmental procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
- Lifts and assembles pumps-hoses, attached-fittings, and fully assists in the execution of the work.
- Maintains safety as your highest priority personally and for those around you.
- Exhibits an ability to follow direction with minimal oversight.
- Takes pride and ownership in each job and assigned responsibility.
- Able to perform minor maintenance duties on all equipment.
- Maintains good housekeeping at the customer’s job site and at the shop.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Industrial Cleaner:
- 1-3 years’ Industrial Cleaning experience.
- Hold a valid Utah driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Routinely move equipment of 50lbs or more.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Experience working in refineries, mines, and chemical plants preferred.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018