Cabinet Maker / Finish Carpenter $20-25HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Cabinet Finisher / Finish Carpenter
Immediate need for an experienced journeyman cabinet finisher / finish carpenter / woodworker to fill an opening in Salt Lake, UT with a company similar to Fetzer’s. The successful candidate will be able to cut, fabricate and assemble products within tight tolerances.
Benefits of the Cabinet Finisher / Finish Carpenter position include:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, 6:00am – 4:00pm).
- Competitive wage starting at $20.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE.
- Full low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid-holidays, 401k with company match and paid-time off (PTO).
- This is a permanent “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract”.
Responsibilities of the Cabinet Finisher / Finish Carpenter include:
- Fabricate models and fixtures from wood, plastic & composite material similar to Fetzer’s.
- Measure, cut, and assembly materials within exact tolerances
- Create molds for projects when necessary.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work area
- Document work process according to quality system
Requirements of the Cabinet Finisher / Finish Carpenter include:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience with fine wood working, finish carpentry, or cabinetry. Some composite material experience is preferred. Fetzer’s working experience helpful
- Proficient with the use of a wide range of power tools such as bandsaw, tablesaw, miter saw, routers and other wood working equipment.
- Must be able to read blue prints & shop drawings to lay-out, cut-out, build & assemble complex projects using materials such as wood, aluminum, steel and plastics.
- Have your own woodworking tools based on your experience level.
Friday, June 7, 2019